Welcome, to week 5 of our celebration of Revenge of the Sith 15th’s anniversary.
15 different guests, 15 Interviews, 15 weeks in a row
“You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you.”
Welcome, ForeverFett to our Revenge of the Sith 15th Anniversary Celebration Series. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer our questions.
My pleasure…I’m always happy to share in the mutual appreciation of Star Wars!
Before we get started, could you please share with our readers a little bit about yourself, your content and how you got into Star Wars?
I’ve loved Star Wars as long as I can remember. Whether it’s the films, the Legends Universe, or a Trading Card Game…I can’t ever get enough! I’ve been hooked since the first time I saw the opening crawl!
Without further ado, let’s get started.
1. Let’s start at the beginning, when and where did you first see Revenge of the Sith?
I was lucky enough to see it as a child during its original theatrical release.
2. What was your experience like?
It was amazing… even though I knew how it would end. It was an amazing ride from start to finish!
3. What was your reaction after you saw it your first time?
I absolutely loved it…but I do remember being a bit sad…because there was no guarantee there would ever be another film.
4. What is your favorite scene in Revenge of the Sith and why?
I loved the final duel between Obi-Wan. I know it’s become somewhat of a meme target, but I still tear up when he tells Anakin that he was the chosen one.
5. What is your favorite character in Revenge of the Sith and why?
Obi-Wan…his journey through betrayal is amazing.
6. What is your favorite tie-in material (from ether Legends or canon) and why?
I’m not really aware of a major one…but throwing Chewie and Yoda together was pretty awesome.
7. What is your favorite piece of merchandise/collectible from this film and why?
Legos. I love Star Wars Legos…one of my favorite sets is the Anakin into Vader Transformation. It’s my only Palpatine minifig!
8. When you think of Revenge of the Sith, what do you think about and why?
Right now…it stands as the best conclusion to a trilogy out of the three trilogies.
9. 15 years later, has your opinion changed at all on the film? If so how?
I think it’s better with time. I love the way they ended Anakin and Obi-Wan’s Jedi story.
10. What does Revenge of the Sith mean to you currently?
It currently serves as an enjoyable film…and who doesn’t love Ewan McGregor.
11. What are somethings about the Revenge of the Sith that you love, respect or hold dear that others may overlook and why?
As I mentioned earlier, I love the dialogue between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Some fans are hard on Hayden…but I don’t mind it…I love the anger in his eyes and the Heartbreak in Obi-Wan’s.
12. Where does Revenge of the Sith sit for you in your personal ranking of the 12 theatrical releases and why?
Hmmmmm….this is tough. I hate ranking the film’s…because after the first, they change. But I think right now, I’d have to say 5 or 6.
13. What would you like to see in the future around Revenge of the Sith, ether stories, merchandise, features, interviews, etc?
Grievous backstory. I wanna know more about him prior to his weakened state.
14. In your opinion, what is the legacy of Revenge of the Sith?
I think it is a perfect example of how to write a movie where the entire audience knows the ending.
15. What are your last words on Revenge of the Sith and/ or things you would like readers to know about this film?
There are only a few things better than Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Thanks again ForeverFett for joining us in this 15th-anniversary celebration of Revenge of the Sith.
Thank you for having me. It is always my pleasure.
If people would like to find you or your content, where can they find it?
You can find me @ForeverFett in discord.
Thank you readers for joining us in the celebration of Revenge of the Sith and stay tuned for our next entry into this series, coming next Monday. Till then, we wish you nothing but the best, stay safe out there and May the Force be with you.